I know it’s been done, done done. But. I still love hanging barn doors. I’ve put together my top 5 Inspirations for Hanging Doors.
1. A splash of bright colour and architectural hardware makes this grown up and contemporary.
2. Here are 2 different ways to achieve a rustic chic look. I love this clever pantry idea, can I have one please?!
3. A neutral palette works well to create a grown up feel to both room dividers.
4. The space saving doors on the left create a statement in their monochromatic way, and this clever design detail on the right creates an additional layer of art to a feature wall.
5. Although hanging doors most often give a room an architectural feel, this pretty treatment puts to clever use a hanging door between a bedroom and dressing room.
Do you have a door that you’d like to convert?